- 10:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 11:00 AM- Ab Lab with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba with Heather (4th and 25th only)
- 6:00 AM- Boot Camp with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba Sentao with Tanja
- 6:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 5:30 PM- Push Run with John
- 6:30 PM- 684 Circuit with John
- 9:00 AM- Run Clinic
- 10:00 AM- Ab Lab
684 Circuit: 6 minutes of cardio, 8 exercise circuit, and a 4 minute core finale. Limit 8 people.
Ab Lab: It’s a 20 minute total core workout with stabilizing movements and strength training that will tone your midsection. Only $5!
Boot Camp: Body weight movements that include plyometrics, strength building, and explosive exercises to help you build the strongest body you can.
Push Run: A one to three mile run around town integrating body weight exercises and using park benches, tables, hills, and stairs to intensify the workout. Held rain or shine until it gets cold out again. Prerequisite: Must be able to complete a 5k.
Run Clinic: Learn proper technique, warm ups, muscle activation, stretching, good mechanics, and more.
Zumba: Combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout system. Join the Party!
Zumba Sentao: Combines strength & resistance training with innovative dance fitness moves all centered around a chair. It tones muscle, strengthens core and torches calories.