we have a few changes to the group calendar this month. Wednesday is now Stretch It Out; we have removed the 4:30pm class on Thursdays due to lack of attendance. 4:30 on Tuesday is now 25x25. And finally, Zumba has Panda subbing for Heather tonight (6/1) and Tanja is unable to teach class tomorrow (6/2).
- 8:30 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 10:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 11:00 AM- Ab Lab with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba with Heather
- 6:00 AM- 25 x 25 with John
- 4:30 PM- 25x25 with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba Sentao with Tanja (No class on June 2nd)
- 8:30 AM- Stretch It Out with John
- 6:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 6:30 PM- 684 Circuit with John
- 8:30 AM- Trainers Choice
- 9:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 10:00 AM- Ab Lab with John
25x25: 25 exercises, 25 reps. Choose a list at random, complete your exercises in any order, and have a great full body workout for any skill level.
684 Circuit: 6 minutes of cardio, 8 exercise circuit, and a 4 minute core finale. Awesome for persons of any age.
Ab Lab: It’s a 20 minute total core workout with stabilizing movements and strength training that will tone your midsection.
Stretch It Out: An excellent class to help you flexibility or help recovery from a strenuous workout. Multiple types of stretching such as static, rope, dynamic, and ballistic. Perfect for anyone ages 9 to 99.
Trainer's Choice: Whatever the trainer decide. This is our test bed for new group classes, new instructors, or could be a repeat of a class we love. Can be modified for any age group if needed.
Zumba: Combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout system. Join the Party!
Zumba Sentao: Combines strength & resistance training with innovative dance fitness moves all centered around a chair. It tones muscle, strengthens core and torches calories.