- 8:30 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 9:15 AM- Ab Lab with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba with Heather (no class on 5/23 and 5/30)
- 6:00 AM- 25 x 25 with John
- 6:30 PM- Zumba Toning with Henri (Heather subbing 6/28)
- 8:30 AM- Stretch It Out with John
- 6:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John
- 6:30 PM- 684 Circuit with John
- 8:30 AM- Trainers Choice
- 9:00 AM- 684 Circuit with John (no class 6/19)
- 9:45 AM- Ab Lab with John (no class 6/19)
25x25: 25 exercises, 25 reps. Choose a list at random, complete your exercises in any order, and have a great full body workout for any skill level.
684 Circuit: 6 minutes of cardio, 8 exercise circuit, and a 4 minute core finale. Awesome for persons of any age.
Ab Lab: It’s a 15 minute total core workout with stabilizing movements and strength training that will tone your midsection.
Stretch It Out: An excellent class to help you flexibility or help recovery from a strenuous workout. Multiple types of stretching such as static, rope, dynamic, and ballistic. Perfect for anyone ages 9 to 99.
Trainer's Choice: Whatever the trainer decide. This is our test bed for new group classes, new instructors, or could be arepeat of a class we love. Can be modified for any age group if needed.
Zumba: A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class. Join the Party!
Zumba Toning: Perfect for those who want to party, but put extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles! Lightweight maraca-like Toning Sticks enhances sense of rhythm and coordination, while toning target zones, including arms, core and lower body.